Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Re starting my blog like again .. haha ... hopefully this time it last .

these two mths seems like a rollercoaster . Time jus past so fast.. n some stuffs jus changed so suddenly. Came to realise that my only main duty now is looking after n being there for my family.

As for work wise.. more duties n responsibilities coming in. 2013 i would say is the yr that I realli try my best to prove myself at work and truly hope that everything will be paid off next yr. Its not easy when almost every one ard u dont see ur point of staying on. Maybe it's because I m too comfy . But more of I want to prove to others before I move on.

Reading thru my blog .. lots of words I said before suddenly I dun have the courage or enegry to live up to it. Its not easy accepting the distance n changes . But well .. I believe god has its reasons for everything. 

Oh .. added to my family n frens .. a new member .. my adorable godson !! So cute n handsome ..

No comments: