Thursday, February 7, 2013

This Yr I m saying NO to visiting during cny . Every year need to put on my mask n go visiting , is such a chore. No as if they deserve my respect.

No way am I gonna forget how he treated my mum. Just wish him good luck with all his stuck up money .

I realli don uds why mummy need to bare all these insults from all these bastards . They shld be the one that is suffering. Well I will just take it that god has his way , maybe it's to make us protect her more since she is more vulnerable.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.


My page: cheap bongs
my website > cheap bongs

Anonymous said...

Ηe especіallу еnjoys οne thаt is loaԁed ωith veggies.

If you ԁon’t, then yοu will haνe tο baκe еaсh loаf ѕeparаtelу.
Lay the dough on the trаy or bаkіng ѕheеt,
thеn dіmplе the dough until it's a thick, flattened circle.

My webpage pizza stone and paddle set